Though it’s almost the middle of August, school will be starting in a few weeks, flowers are still a’blooming! I’m not ready to give up summer!
Great Apps or programs I have found, just had to share!
- System Mechanic (free version) is amazing! I have had it on my pc for over a year and use it once a week, really helps your PC to run faster and smoother.
- Remove yourself from people search sites! Great for keeping yourself more private! Here
- Need more info for your Bible reading, study and support materials, also sermons etc. Bible Hub
Okay now for the food. Need an easy meal? A tasty meal? This is the one!
I received this recipe when I was a young mom. We loved it, and still make it 40 some years later. It’s not only quick meal but tasty!
- I cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 jar Prego Spaghetti sauce (prefer Prego, but you can use any brand)
- 1/2 to 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can mushrooms
- chopped green pepper
- chopped sweet onion
- cheddar cheese (can also use mozzarella instead, both yummy)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown ground beef in skillet, adding chopped onion, chopped green pepper, and drained mushrooms.
- In an oven proof greased (spray with Pam) casserole dish, add the 1 cup uncooked instant rice, the ground beef mixture, and a 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Mix
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until hot and bubbly throughout. Add more cheese on top and put back in oven for 5 minutes to melt.
- Serve with garlic toast and a crispy salad for a wonderful meal!